Friday 4 May 2007

time is running by

nearly one month has gone by since I last updated my blog and now I sit here and try to remember what we did in our last english class - and I have to admit that it's not easy :-| The most important thing that I learn from this situation is: It will be much more easier to write down a review (at least in my notebook) if I do it directly after class (as Martin told us) - next time it will be better - I promise :-)

Last week I started to read the book "The Gunslinger" from Stephen King (in english of course). It's the first book of the "The Dark Tower"- series (7 books) - and I'm sure that the books will keep me busy a long time :) - I have chosen these book(s) because King has been my favorite writer since ages, although I know that they are not easy to read and there are many words I don't understand.

So long, I'll keep you updated, cu,
Werner

No comments: